This position is remote. So, you can live anywhere in the world as long as you have a good internet connection and a phone.
We’re looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- This position is 100% commission
- No caps
Bat Painter (We filled this position..but we're always looking for help.)
Mitchell Bat Co is growing and we need help painting and shipping baseball bats. We are a small group that does big things. You would be working with our owner and shop manager painting bats. This will be a fun job for someone that is looking to make extra money on the side.
- Painting baseball bats
- Packing up baseball bats and shipping them out
Pay: Starting at $12 per hour
Hours: 10-20 hours per week depending on how many orders we have in the queue.
Perfect job for college student or someone that has a day job but wants to make some extra money. Great side job for anyone needing extra cash.
- Needs a strong portfolio of things you’ve painted with spray paint.
- Must live in the Nashville area.
- STRONG ATTENTION TO DETAIL
- Can work “weird” hours. We mostly work in the early morning starting at 6am. We sometimes work on the weekend and at night. We can somewhat work around your schedule.
- Must be willing to learn our process.
- Must be on time.
- No jerks allowed. We work hard and we are nice to each other.
Nice to have:
- Some knowledge of Mitchell Bat Co.
- Baseball fan (no White Sox fans please) ... Just kidding... kind of.
Apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with
- Photos of your work (link to website or Instagram or attachments)
- Brief work history
- Tell us about yourself.
- Include WHY you want to work for Mitchell Bat Co.
- Include social media links
Thank you for taking the time to apply.